Meet Our Team
We are a passionate team of medical doctors, nutrition therapists, and complementary medicine practitioners who work together to provide you with a complete, safe and non-evasive treatment.
Our approach to therapy is to treat the whole person, to solve problems at their root causes and to nourish the body with cutting edge, evidence based nutritional science.
Our commitment to you:
- We channel your valuable resources into evidence-based treatment without excessive diagnostic tests
- We value the delicate physiological balance of the body, and therefore utilize physician grade cellular nutrients and phytotherapy in synergistic combination to treat the root cause of health conditions
- Our integrative approach encompasses professionals from three backgrounds: western orthodox medicine, modern Chinese medicine and nutritional medicine
Mr. Phang Chew Yew is the CEO and Founder of B4ItHappens Sdn Bhd. His background is in business administration but decided to venture into the health and wellness industry upon discovering that the health problems which usually occurs in the society nowadays are lifestyle and stress related. He believes that many diseases can be prevented before they happen if we find the weakest link in the chain before the chain snaps.
In terms of treatment, Mr. Phang uses a comprehensive four-step approach - firstly, evaluating the underlying root cause, next, detoxify and cleanse the body in preparation for therapy, thirdly, regulating and restoring the area of stress and damage, and finally, nourishing the body to repair the damage and maintain optimum condition.
TCM Dr. Lew Chun Choi is a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor with more than 10 years of experience in acupuncture. Dr. Lew holds a Degree of Chinese Medicine from China, and a Bachelor of Chinese Medicine from College of Chong San Medical Academy, Taiwan. His approach holds true to the three principles of TCM - the Yin/Yang theory, Qi and the Five Elements, and works to regulate and increase the flow of Qi in the body in order to strengthen a person's immune system.
Prof. Sylvester J. Lim has undergraduate training in Sociology and Psychology; Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology with an additional year of post graduate work in Clinical Psychology. He had trained and resided in the United States of America for almost 15 years, Prof. Sylvester has had extensive experience working as a child, adolescent and family therapist for over a decade. While in residence there, he had his own private practice providing counseling and training while using Clinical Hypnotherapy as one of his tools for assisting people improve their lifestyles. Areas of concentration in counseling included dealing with issues of substance abuse, domestic violence, suicide, sexual identity / role confusion, parent-child conflict resolution, and marriage / relationship counseling. He is a member of:
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
- National Association of Forensic Counselors
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Society for Humanistic Psychology
- Society of Psychological Hypnosis
- Society for the Study of Peace, Conflict and Violence
- Association of Hypnotherapy Practitioners Malaysia (AHPM)
- Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association (AHA)
- International Society for Coaching Psychology (ISCP)
- Australian Psychologist Press (APP)
- Malaysian Institute of Management (MIM)
Dr. Syed Ahmad bin Syed Mohamed Ali has more than 15 years of experience as a General Practitioner. He has qualification of MBBCH (Cairo) since November 1980. He is also expert in providing complimentary medical treatment such as ECP, chelation and ozone therapy.
Left - right:
Lee Chun Hsien - Nutritionist
Dr. Choo Woei Loon (M.D (U.S.M)) - Integrated Therapist
Dr. Lew Chun Choi - TCM practitioner
Dr. Koay Ee Sian (M.D (U.S.M)) - Integrated Therapist