Annual blood screening is the key component for preventing any degenerative disease. With any blood test results, you are able to have a better understanding of your health condition and catch critical changes in your body before progressing into chronic health disorders such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer and etc.
B4ithappens offers quality medical services to all the corporate clientele, small-medium industries and to all individuals at an affordable rate. We have a team of well-trained phlebotomist who can conduct blood-taking services at the comfort of your own home or office. After the blood test result is released, you will receive a personal health report and a free consultation with our therapist / nutritionist.
List of Tests:
- Haematology Profile (17 tests)
- Lipid Profile (6 tests)
- Renal Function Test (10 tests)
- Diabetic Screen (2 tests) - Glucose, HbA1c
- Liver Function Test (9 tests)
- Endocrine- Hormone (2 tests) - Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free T4 (if TSH is out of normal range)
- Immunology and Serology (5 tests) - Hepatitis B Surface Antigen and Antibody, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA Factor), VDRL, HIV I & II Antibody Screening
- Blood Group (2 tests) - ABO Group and Blood Rhesus
- Urine FEME and Microbiology (17 tests)
- Complementary Test (6 tests) - C Reactive Protein, AFP, CEA, CA 19.9, PSA (Male), CA153 & CA125 (Female)
Please fast for 8 to 10 hours and only plain water is allowed before the blood test.
Results will be ready within two (2) working days from the date of blood taken.
This package is inclusive of a free consultation.
Make an Appointment
- Please contact us at email@example.com or 03-7492 1963 to make an appointment. Kindly quote your confirmation/order number for our records.